Camella Bulakan, Bulacan Promo

Lessandra Special In-house Financing for March: All NRFO’s (For construction) 15% Downpayment payable in 15 months or 20% Downpayment payable in 18 months! Loanable amount up to 20 years to pay for all locally Employed buyers. 
Promo in monthly amortization 12% for the 1st 2years, 16% for the 3rd year, and 19% in the remaining. The most affordable way to live in master planned community now!

Camella Bulakan Lessandra Bank financing 
15% Downpayment payable upto 14 months and the remaining balance 85% payable in 5, 10, 15, or 20 years for locally employed. 
As of today the interest rate of RCBS is 5.99% ONLY!